View topic - Ozzy - Under Cover

Reply to topic
Ozzy - Under Cover

voivod.net Forum Index » Album Reviews » Ozzy - Under Cover
« View next topic »
yuri
Who'sGOD Who'sDOG?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Ozzy - Under Cover Reply with quote

Thanks to his wife, the reality and talk TV shows and the Iron Maiden Ozzfest fiasco, Ozzy is so overexposed than i really don't see how anyone could possibly give a shit about what he does anymore.. i know i don't and i am a big Sabbath fan.

Since Ozzy's creative well ran dry a few years ago and considering he can't even sit down with his old bandmates to write a new Sabbath studio album, the only possible thing left to do is release a crappy album filled with cover songs that didn't make it to his "boxset"

Sharon at least could have picked some interesting songs for Ozzy to cover... but of course it had to be the same crap everyone has heard in the radio for years..... isn't exciting listening to "Rocky Mountain Way" and "All The Young Dudes".... for the zillionth time?
Does this planet really need other tired versions of these songs??

The only redeeming song on this album is KC's "21st Century Schizoid Man" (another song that has been covered about 1000 times) and i prefer Voivod's version hands down.

This album is embarrasing.. can someone please tell Ozzy to retire for once and for all??
voivod.net Forum Index » Album Reviews » Ozzy - Under Cover

Reply to topic
» All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Jump to: