View topic - IMPALED NAZARENE – ALL THAT YOU FEAR

Reply to topic
IMPALED NAZARENE – ALL THAT YOU FEAR

voivod.net Forum Index » Album Reviews » IMPALED NAZARENE – ALL THAT YOU FEAR
« View next topic »
Bacteria13
Hatross Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: IMPALED NAZARENE – ALL THAT YOU FEAR Reply with quote

IMPALED NAZARENE – ALL THAT YOU FEAR (OSMOSE RECORDS)

Another album that’s been out a while and waiting in line for me to review it, Finland’s IN are one of the lesser-known pioneers of Black/Death Metal, having formed in 1990 and released some 8 studio albums, this beauty included.
Simply put, and the fact that I’m heading out to the pub pretty soon; ‘All that you Fear’ is a great, fun album. If you enjoy riotous, zip-along metal with screeching solos, a drummer who knows his way around a kit, a manky bass sound and screaming hoarse vocals with dibs and dabs of melody – you seriously won’t be able to not nod your head to the boppy ‘The Endless War’ – complete with a cyber-production not a million miles from Fear Factory, then this album is for you.

I try, I really do …

Smile

Bacteria13.

Last edited by Bacteria13 on Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
yuri
Who'sGOD Who'sDOG?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great sounding, fast and furious, early-90's-styled metal from the frozen Northernlands.
Think At The Gates with a punk ethos, playing fast, short songs with simple guitar parts and relentless drumming.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Display posts from previous:   
voivod.net Forum Index » Album Reviews » IMPALED NAZARENE – ALL THAT YOU FEAR

Reply to topic
» All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Jump to: