View topic - MAN... I used to have the coolest...

Reply to topic
MAN... I used to have the coolest...

voivod.net Forum Index » VOIVOD buy / sell / trade » MAN... I used to have the coolest...
« View next topic »
KATETA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2000 5:31 pm    Post subject: MAN... I used to have the coolest... Reply with quote

Voivod shirt-- this tour shirt from the Dimension Hatross tour... it was the pride of my collection as a 10+ year fan... my girlfriend borrowed it after a bout of sex and I never saw it again... It's been years and I'm still pissed.... if anyone has one from those late 80's tours ( Killing/Dimension/ or Nothingface), email me and I'll pay you BIG TIME....

seraphim100_2000@yahoo.com
Pup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2000 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two Killing Tech tour shirts, one is framed and hanging on the wall, the other I wear to death.

It's still possible to pick up shirts in the UK, so I'll keep an eye open for you.

On the early albums (killing tech etc) there is a mail address for merchandise, I'll dig it out for you and see if it is still valid.
Julio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2000 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Relapse records as they have two designs from the early records available online/mailorder.
nothingface
Helldriver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2000 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the Relapse site and there are three Voivod shirts available (two t-shirts and one long sleeve) and several CDs. The only problem is that there are no pictures of the shirts so you have to go on their vague descriptions. The site is very well done so I can't understand why there are no merchandise photos. I checked everywhere on the site, but with no luck. Here's the address: www.relapse.com
I went to the mechandise section and searched "Voivod". It turned up a nice list

[This message has been edited by nothingface (edited September 06, 2000).]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Display posts from previous:   
voivod.net Forum Index » VOIVOD buy / sell / trade » MAN... I used to have the coolest...

Reply to topic
» All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Jump to: