View topic - ENDOMINION – INVOKING DECEPTION

Reply to topic
ENDOMINION – INVOKING DECEPTION

voivod.net Forum Index » Demo Reviews » ENDOMINION – INVOKING DECEPTION
« View next topic »
Bacteria13
Hatross Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: ENDOMINION – INVOKING DECEPTION Reply with quote

ENDOMINION – INVOKING DECEPTION

What then will guide us through the emptiness and despair?
We will trust in our own, rather than be led like so many others.
Let us break this hollow world
And behold their failed dreams.

So say the inner notes of Endominion’s Invoking Deception demo, and what a cracker it is too. At first I didn’t know what to expect when I received it, for the press photo had these three lads that certainly don’t look as if they play what they say they play – incredible technical death metal. To say I was mildly surprised would be an understatement, but these fellows can lash it out with the best of ‘em – Crytopsy, Suffocation, Infernal Suffering and yes, even hints of the Dillinger Escape Plan.
On guitars and vocals is one Aaron Graves. Brian Johnston throws himself around the drumkit, and Bruno Muenzler strangles his bass to scary effect. Song titles on this CD include ‘Die Wondering’, ‘Born to Anguish’ and ‘Vile Creatures’, 10-tracks of brutal, almost jazz-like death. Gene Hoglan, drummer extraordinare of SYL, Death and Dark Angel fame once described Dark Angel as Caffine Metal - you couldn't give a better description of Endominion.

No decaf metal here.

Twisted Evil

Bacteria13.
Page 1 of 1 Display posts from previous:   
voivod.net Forum Index » Demo Reviews » ENDOMINION – INVOKING DECEPTION

Reply to topic
» All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Jump to: