View topic - Voivod live at Paradise Club in Boston Jan 21 1990

Reply to topic
Voivod live at Paradise Club in Boston Jan 21 1990

voivod.net Forum Index » VOIVOD buy / sell / trade » Voivod live at Paradise Club in Boston Jan 21 1990
« View next topic »
extremely well hung

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 10:49 am    Post subject: Voivod live at Paradise Club in Boston Jan 21 1990 Reply with quote

This is the complete video concert of voivod, soundgarden and faith no more. Quality is A+. VHS only. Willing to sell or trade.
neutronboy2000

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To EWH-I have quite a few live/int-VOIVOD video concerts that I want to trade...these are a few of what I have-VOIVOD@The Axiom,Houston,TX 12/10/88(EX-copy from MASTER/a friend of mine shot this concert...the first 5min may be messy-70m)/Pepsi PowerHour,Muchmusic Canada
1989(interview about Nothingface)(ex-)40m/Solidrok-Musiqueplus Montreal Cable TV-int in french-mostly with five live in-studio songs(ex-)50m/Miami,Florida 2/4/90(a bit dark but good quality)70min/Toronto,Canada 9/19/87(ex-shot on stage/close)(ex-)/Camera 86-87(Quebec TV report on VOIVOD-french with live clips)(ex-)20m/
The Rex Club,Paris,France 12/1/87 (ex)75min. This is a small listing and if u need info on grading terms, just ask..I'm a very reliable trader and don't rip-off! What other VOIVOD concerts do u have?
vortex
Helldriver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by neutronboy2000:
I have quite a few live/int-VOIVOD video concerts that I want to trade...these are a few of what I have-VOIVOD@The Axiom,Houston,TX 12/10/88(EX-copy from MASTER/a friend of mine shot this concert...the first 5min may be messy-70m)/Pepsi PowerHour,Muchmusic Canada
1989(interview about Nothingface)(ex-)40m/Solidrok-Musiqueplus Montreal Cable TV-int in french-mostly with five live in-studio songs(ex-)50m/Miami,Florida 2/4/90(a bit dark but good quality)70min/Toronto,Canada 9/19/87(ex-shot on stage/close)(ex-)/Camera 86-87(Quebec TV report on VOIVOD-french with live clips)(ex-)20m/
The Rex Club,Paris,France 12/1/87 (ex)75min. This is a small listing and if u need info on grading terms, just ask..I'm a very reliable trader and don't rip-off! What other VOIVOD concerts do u have?

DUDE!! Can you hook me up?! I'm willing to pay for them!! my e-mail is musicbonez@aol.com
Please send a response
Mat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah me too!v.interested, korgull666@yahoo.com,thanks
Tuco

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extremely Well Hung & Neutron Boy 2000, I'm Interested in Trading or purchasing Voivod videos. I have lots of videos including some Voivod.

Tuco
filthyfew@cox.net
boc4ever

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please send me the details on the Paradise Club Video. I'd like the whole concert including FNM and SG. Thanks!

boc4ever@yahoo.com
tomsawyer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was a great show. I was in college in boston at the time.
hypercubed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've seen Voivod three times (2x with Snake) and Soundgarden once, but never saw any shows of the "Tour from God." EWH, i'd love to have a copy of the entire show if it's still available. please let me know price and availability (i have some shows but no way of copying them).

thanks,

marcelroy@yahoo.com
Cahgoonis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very interested & have lots to trade for it. Contact me for my trade list, if you can't find anything I'd be willing to buy.
Thanks.
cahgoonis@hotmail.com
Page 1 of 1 Display posts from previous:   
voivod.net Forum Index » VOIVOD buy / sell / trade » Voivod live at Paradise Club in Boston Jan 21 1990

Reply to topic
» All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Jump to: