View topic - Wanted-"Bob and Doug McKenzie" stuff..I'm very serious!!!

Reply to topic
Wanted-"Bob and Doug McKenzie" stuff..I'm very serious!!!

voivod.net Forum Index » VOIVOD buy / sell / trade » Wanted-"Bob and Doug McKenzie" stuff..I'm very serious!!!
« View next topic »
neutronboy2000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 2:24 am    Post subject: Wanted-"Bob and Doug McKenzie" stuff..I'm very serious!!! Reply with quote

Yeah Hosers, I've been into this since the SCTV reruns aired in the early eighties(total classic!)so
I'm looking for the "Strange Brew" movie poster(in excellent condition only) and any Bob and Doug Mckenzie merchandise such as T-shirts
and their comedy albums!!! I will trade Voivod audio/maybe video for these items. If u have a French Canadian version of the movie poster(a bilingual edition for QC theatres), I'm interested as well. I'm totally serious about this so if you're not a goof, send me a list along with the condition of the items(shirts in XL only). I already have the McFarlane version of the action figures,eh....Is there a dvd version of the movie available in Canada? I will trade for that!!!
Tuco

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Strange Brew 12" single. The b-side is a different version of Strange Brew with lots of clips from the movie.

Let me know if you'd like to trade.

Tuco
filthyfew@cox.net
all am i? i am all!
Helldriver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Strange Brew on DVD.

E-mail me if interested.
Page 1 of 1 Display posts from previous:   
voivod.net Forum Index » VOIVOD buy / sell / trade » Wanted-"Bob and Doug McKenzie" stuff..I'm very serious!!!

Reply to topic
» All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Jump to: